Forms & Information
We always welcome new clients to our hospital!
If you have scheduled your pet’s first appointment or are preparing to do so, click here to download our new client/patient form.
We require all new clients to fill out this form at their first visit. You can either fill it out when you arrive, or you can save some time by printing it out, completing it and faxing if directly to our office at (516) 796-5682.
During your visit, one of our veterinarians will complete a comprehensive physical examination to gain an understanding of your pet’s overall health. This involves listening to your pet’s heart and lungs, examining your pet’s teeth, gums, and overall oral cavity, evaluating vision, looking into your pet’s ears, and palpating joints and muscles. Depending upon medical history, your pet may also receive necessary vaccinations, simple bloodwork, and parasite testing.
You can expect your veterinarian to discuss the following with you:
- Comprehensive Physical Exam
- Parasite Prevention (intestinal, heartworm, flea and tick)
- Dental Care
- Diagnostic testing
- Nutrition & Exercise
- Social Interaction
- Training & Behavior
Puppy & Kitten:
If you have a new puppy or kitten BFF – congratulations! Each animal is unique and as a new pet owner, or even an experienced pet owner, one of the first things you should do is visit your veterinarian!
Your first visit will include:
- A complete ‘nose-to-tail’ physical examination
- Vaccinations and a parasite protection plan
- It is important that you bring any medical records you have, such as vaccines and deworming.
- Discuss at-home care such as training, nutrition, and grooming.
- Discuss tips for introducing a new pet to other pets and family members.