If you’ve already scheduled your pet’s first visit or are planning to do so soon, that’s great news! We cannot wait to meet you and your furry friend. Don’t forget that all new clients receive $50 off their first visit to Levittown Animal Hospital!
If you’re still deciding whether or not to give us a shot, here are 5 great reasons to make us your veterinary facility of choice:
- We have consistently been named ‘Best of Long Island’ in three competitive categories: Best Pet Hospital, Best Pet Boarding, and Michael Funk as Best Veterinarian!
- We love and reward our clients on a regular basis with special promotions, holiday treats and hospital credit for referring other clients.
- We are officially accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association, which means that we treat our patients with the highest standards of care.
- Drs. Nunez and Funk are experts in the most advanced veterinary medicine, including diagnostic care, dental care, and surgery.
- We regularly benefit from the specialty services of Dr. Tomas Infernuso, a Board-Certified Surgeon providing specialized services for critical care patients.
In order to get to know you and your pet, we request that you complete a new client form. You have the option of filling it out when you arrive, or you can save some time by printing and completing the form at your convenience and bringing it with you to your scheduled appointment time or faxing it directly to our office at (516) 796-5682.
During your first visit, our expert team will perform a nose-to-tail physical exam to gain a better understanding of your pet’s overall health. This involves checking your pet’s teeth and gums, vision, ears, listening to the heart and lungs, palpating joints and muscles, and much more! Depending upon medical history, your pet may also receive necessary vaccinations, simple bloodwork, and parasite testing.
In order to provide your pet with the best pet care, you can expect to discuss:
- Wellness Exam
- Parasite Prevention
- Dental Care
- Spay/Neuter Procedure
- Diagnostic testing
- Nutrition & Exercise
- Social Interaction
- Training & Behavior
We hope to meet you soon! If you have any questions about our hospital or your upcoming visit, give us a call at (516) 796-2266 any time.